Why Join Us?
Let's figure this money thing out together.
Talk openly about money, reach your goals and work to build lasting wealth.
- Get your money and business questions answered.
- Access to financial experts in real estate, debt reduction, taxes and more.
- Meet new awesome money friends, earn badges and build a reputation.
- Join our book club, read the best books and talk about what you've learned.
Will that rental property cash flow?
Delete your spreadsheets and let the tool do all the heavy lifting.
- Find out if you're getting a good deal and what your costs look like.
- As you negotiate your deal, see how changes affect your cash flow.
- Save your calculations on the properties you own and are interested in.
Access to our exclusive resources and guides.
Learn how to crush your debt, budget and build meaningful wealth.
- 8 Simple Ways to Actually Grow Wealth
- Mastering Mint
- 10 Day Debt Reduction Plan
- The Money Talk: Guide to Financial Compatability
- Member-only podcasts, spreadsheets and more.
Great Features & Benefits
Wealth Building Tools
We're working behind the scenes to build tools that will help grow your wealth and manage your finances. In addition to evaluating real estate, soon you'll be able to track your money, plan for retirement and more!
The creators of some of our best stuff live in here. They're smart, driven people with a lot of knowledge and a passion to share. From Business Building to Budget Meals, you'll be able to bounce ideas off of other like-minded people.
We're experts, finance nerds and newbies dedicated to answering tough money questions. When you fall off the financial wagon, we'll help you get back on. We're the friends you can trust and count on.
Rich Tips: We bring our guests back on to dig into their favorite resources and insights on life, business and money.
Ask Anything: Laura and Andrew answer some of the most interesting questions on money and life sent in by you.
Want Andrew's Net Worth tracking spreadsheet? Need the historical mortgage rates since 1971 to do nerdy things with? You'll find all that and more inside.
Pay It Forward
Become educated, educate others and support education. Help close the financial knowledge gap. Learn by talking, master by teaching. Be the agent of change.